Power Distribution Control System
The Power Distribution Control System (PDCS) will provide a first level of supervision and control for the power distribution systems like MV and LV switchgears, transformers, UPSs, … in an electrical substation. This control system is usually based upon a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) system.
Power Distribution Control System (PDCS) Function
The Power Distribution Control System (PDCS) as a system in control level will communicate with devices in field level and management level to achevie following functionality:
- Data gathering from the field level devices via hardwire and serial protocols like Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, profibus, profinet, … . Status, alarm and fault, measuring from circuit breakers, protection relays, transducers, multimeters, … are such data.
- Monitoring of Power Distribution System on Display unit in management level.
- Remote control of circuit breakers by command signals.
- Automatic Transfer Sequence for incoming and bus tie circuit breakers
- Load shedding
- Event recording and Alarming
- Data Logging
As a Power Distribution Control System (PDCS) integrator,Energy kavir paya ( EKP ) will provide services as:
- Material Procurement
- Engineering and Detail Design
- HMI Pages design
- Panel Body
- System Assembling and wiring
- Factory and Site acceptance tests
- Installation and commissioning
Summary of projects in Power Distribution Control System (PDCS) field which has been done recently in Energy kavir paya ( EKP ):
- Tabriz Oil Refining Company
- Lorestan & Mahabad Petrochemical Company
- Kordestan Petrochemical Company
- Phase 12 South Pars Gas Field Development
- Phase 22-24 South Pars Gas Field Development